°° SIGHTSEEING TOUR °°

hi there.. :)

here i am again with my bestie suzi and we both are wearing the new dress from giz seorn and the skin for chapter four from 7deadly skinswith this lovely madison bento Head from laq...

my hair is from fabia and my earrings are from avaway. this awesome looking bag is from revoul and my nails are from gorgeous dolls.

but hey...
read all about my items i am wearing here after my pic.

you can see suzi's pic here and her blogpost is here on her blog.

with love..

.poca.



.. SightseeingTour ..

My outfit ( right )

.:: H A I R ::. 
FABIA MESH HAIR
Doris (rare)
Chest Version includet 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook




.:: O U T F I T ::.
GIZ SEORN 
Scarlett Top & Savanna Shorts
Fitmesh Bodysuit for Belleza, Maitreya & Slink
Hud driven


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook

❤❤❤


.:: B A G ::.
REVOUL 
Strapped Monogram Bag
with and without ao 
huge color hud 


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore  Marketplace  Flickr


❤❤❤ 

.:: E A R R I N G S  ::. 
- AVAWAY - 
KARY PASTIES 
Evelyn 
HUD driven 


!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE FLICKR MARKETPLACE WWW



❤❤❤ 

.:: N A I  L S ::.
GORGEOUS DOLLS
Crowned Dolls
wearing for Maitreya Bento Hands Nails Version


!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Marketplace Facebook


❤ 




.:: H E A D ::.





LAQ 

Mocap Bento Mesh Head 3.o5

M A D I S O N 


Hud driven
Mainstore Release 
Shape includet
wearing tone 2 from skye skintone set




!!! THX !!! ♥ MainstoreFlickrFacebook



.:: S K I N ::.
- 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
BALi
@Chapter four

Tone: Caramel
Body Applier Caramel 2017 Version
SHAPE Lindy  7 Deadly S{k}ins


!!! THX !!! ♥ 7 DS ♥ Mainstore - Flickr - Marketplace


❤❤❤


Kommentare