°° I AM ALL YOU NEED °°

Hi there .. :))

today i have a skin from insol, jewelry from !it! and a wrap from mistique .. my tattoo is from carol g. and my shape is from lilo´s fit.

i will write all informations as always in my credits after my pic..

i wish everyone a happy new year, full of joy, health and happiness.

with all my love..

.poca.


.. i am all you need! ..

❤❤❤

:.:: TATTOO :.
- CAROL G. -  
MUSA 
.. Applier for : Maitreya, Omega, Belleza, Slink, Tmp

!!! THX !!! ♥ Mainstore Flickr Facebook Marketplace


❤❤❤

.:: HEADPIECE ::.
! IT !
Cresent Moon Set 
hud driven
for WLTB

!!! THX !!! ♥ MP Flickr Facebook Mainstore 


❤❤❤

.::BODYWRAP ::.
MISTIQUE
LELE Wrap 
Slink, Belleza and Maitreya fitmesh
for WLTB

!!! THX !!! ♥ MP  Mainstore  www Flickr


❤❤❤

.:: HEAD ::.
Catwa 
Lilly


 

.:: SKIN ::. 
-  INSOL - 
Sarah Skin
..wearing copper Skintone & Maitreya Applier
.. available in 6 Colors

!!! THX !!! ♥ MAINSTORE  FLICKR  MP 

❤ 


.:: BODY ::.
Maitreya LARA
V4.1


.:: SHAPE ::.
LILO´S FIT
Valentina
for Catwa LILLY  & Maitreya
2 Sizes 

!!!THX!!! MAINSTORE FLCKR FACEBOOK

❤ 

Kommentare